It’s never been so easy to make a website. Wix ADI uses your answers and social media information to instantly design a stunning, personalized site for you. No matter who you are, you can create your own site in a few easy steps.
Here’s how to create a site:
- Create a free account with Wix
- Click “+ Create New Site”
- Select the type of site you want (such as “Business” or “Music”)
- Click “Start with Wix ADI”
You’ll then be prompted to answer a few simple questions about yourself or your business, such as:
- The type of site you want to make
- The features you want to add (like an Online Store or Blog)
- The name of your site or business and location
- The social media accounts you want to connect
You will then be shown several examples of designs, each with different themes, colors, and types of font. After you select the one you like best, you’ll get a few examples of how your homepage will look. You can pick the one you prefer, or just skip to see your final design.
And that’s all you have to do. Wix ADI makes your site for you and you’re instantly taken into a simple and easy-to-use editor. From here you can add new sections and pages, and customize anything that was designed for you. You can also add your own text and images. There are thousands of beautiful images and videos that you can use free from Wix, or you can upload your own.